Sunday, September 1, 2013

Remember Me?

Have you missed me? LOL probably not. I took a 2 week vacation to get my routine in for school.  It's been hectic with getting a routine set.  

I have done ALOT since we have last met, I did extreme makeover office addition in my house, I will be sharing some pictures of that in the future.

My kiddo's came back from their grammy's house.  YAY, school started! 

Anddddddddd my inner circle has become a little smaller. That was a hard decision... The hardest I have had to make in a while, but I think it is for the best.  

OH! and completely happy news, my sister's hubs came home for a short time ( he is Military, and has an assignment in another country)  I was very excited for her! 

This was birthday weekend in my house, JR God certainly has blessed me with him.

 He is an amazing son. I can't say he is just my step son, that is no where near the truth, when you are blessed with additional children they become children of your heart, and it doesn't matter if you are the birth parent, they are your child. I will fight for him, love him, and enjoy his teen years.

We were up pretty late last night... well I should say early this AM, so I am off to sleep :) I just thought I would check in and say, yes I am alive.

I am not sure if this is read, but even if it is not... it is good to have a way to express feelings :)  I will check back in tomorrow, I have a lot of posts to make :)


xooxooxx

TBC

No comments:

Post a Comment