Tuesday, September 3, 2013

The shortest year in history!

Good Tuesday/Monday morning! Yes I know it is Tuesday, but for those of us with kids.. it is our Monday.   

I am being nostalgic this week, I got an email from my company, it was awesome! It said:




Dear Kate, 
On behalf of all of us here at Mary Kay, congratulations on your one-year anniversary as a Mary Kay Independent Beauty Consultant!  I sincerely hope that in your first year, you discovered the real beauty of your Mary Kay business: that your own growth depends upon how many women whose lives you enrich. What better gift could you receive than that? 


Great right? How cool is it that they sent me this recognition on the week of my year anniversary.. it also goes on to say they are giving me $20 off my next order... AWESOME... 

So what is my issue you ask? I am sitting here thinking.. MAN.. I have not done all that I have set out to do.. There are so many goals I haven't reached.. where did the year go? 

I saw this great quote yesterday on an NSD's  Facebook page:

"Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can can start from now and make a brand new ending."

I love that!! How AWESOME is that quote! I can't go back, but I can move forward! 

The email from my company ends like this:
Again, congratulations, and may this be the first of many more happy anniversaries to come!
With belief in you,
Peggy Davidson

WOW! With belief in me!  How awesome is that? I belong to an organization.. that believes I can do ANYTHING I put my mind, heart and work to... Sweet!

So, this is me.. Diving into a new year... and I WILL have more to report this time next year!  I sat down and reevaluated my goals, set some new ones, and I am off! 



No comments:

Post a Comment