Monday, September 9, 2013

The Battle belongs to the Lord

So I have been mulling over some news, news that I wasn't expecting, news that I was not wanting... but it isn't going to go away yet.. no matter how much  I want it to.

The treatment route I want to go is expensive, but in the end.. I think it is going to be in my best interest to go that route.  

So we still have a battle yet, but fear not..the battle, it belongs to The Lord, and in Jeremiah 29:11 He has promised me Hope, and a future.  

I am a little disappointed, but it is what it is, it is time to move on to the next steps, This has by no means messed with my faith,nor my spirit :)

I love this song by Mandisa! It is an awesome reminder! That I will overcome every trial!! 

Till next time !

TBC

No comments:

Post a Comment