Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Maybe it's the wine talking...

Hello My Freaky Darlings,

It has been a while, a lot has been going on.  I am still very much alive! I sit here tonight sipping a glass of wine, and thinking about a bubble bath.

Should I be drinking this? Probably not, but right now I am not currently medicated and have not been so it's all good.  Sometimes we have to do things in life that we want to do. 

I have to enjoy this, I am not sure when it will happen again.  
There are A LOT of decisions I need to make heath wise.  I love when conversations with doctors start with " maybe we should have done.... "   It just warms my heart to hear that.  I think to regain my heath, I am going to have to fight for it.  I am tired of being told that in order to be healthy I must poison myself.  Doesn't that sound like an contradiction in terms?

I am tired of medication that makes me sick, I am tired of what it is doing to me, I am just tired.  I want to feel good again, I want to wake up and not feel so sluggish.  I want to look in a mirror and not see sickness.  


I just want to feel beautiful again...

mmk I promise not to be so down on our next chat ;)

xoxoxo 
TBC 








No comments:

Post a Comment